TELUS Exclusive Partner Program (EPP) - Referral Program
1. Refer your coworkers using the form located at https://evs.telus.com/evs/referral
2. Each of your referrals will receive an email from TELUS asking them to validate their employment.
3. Your referrals will each be required to verify their employment with their name and email address or proof of employment into the e-Verification System before activating a phone. They must use the link in the email to verify their employment.
4. Your referrals will then each receive a personalized, one-time discount code, which must be used to receive the TELUS EPP member discount.
5. Your referrals are then able to, and required to activate a phone with TELUS EPP.
6. You and your coworker will then both receive a $50 bill credit in 1-2 bill cycles after the referral’s activation.
7. To make a referral under the TELUS Refer a Coworker Program, you must be a current TELUS Employee Purchase Plan (“EPP”) customer. To be eligible for the $50 bill credit, your referrals must be members of an EPP-eligible organization and activate a phone with TELUS EPP. There is no limit to the number of referrals.
Terms and Conditions
1. To make a referral as part of the TELUS EPP Referral, the referrer must be a current TELUS EPP customer.
2. The customer must accept the program terms to participate in the Refer a Coworker program.
3. Valid for all referrals. To be eligible for the $50 bill credit, the referee must activate a device with TELUS within 60 days on an in-market plan (CIL plans excluded). There is no limit to the number of referrals.
4. Bill credits are not eligible for referring existing customers and customers migrating from TELUS consumer postpaid.
5. Bill credits are not eligible for adding a new line on an existing TELUS account.
6. To be eligible for the referral credit, the customer must have active service with TELUS and be in good standing when the credits are applied.
7. Referrals cannot accept more than one referral offer as part of this Program. If they receive multiple offers, a credit will be applied to the account of the current TELUS customer whose referral they accepted through the Program.
8. TELUS assumes no responsibility for lost, delayed, damaged or misdirected referrals or communications or for any failure of the website, for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or referral to be received by TELUS on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to a your (or any other person's) computer related to or resulting from this program. TELUS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, cancel or suspend this program should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of TELUS, corrupt the security or proper administration of the program or for any other reason. Referrals are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, unintelligible, falsified, altered or tampered with or unlawful in any way. Referrals submitted by unauthorised means will be disqualified. In the event that it has been determined that a referral has been made in a manner not sanctioned by these terms, you and all of your referrals will be disqualified from this program and any referral credits that have been awarded will be deducted. You agree to abide by the terms of this program and the decisions of the TELUS team, which are final. The Program is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
9. TELUS Mobile may end the Program or change any of the terms at any time, without notice and without obligation to award any referral credits.
All information collected by the referral form will be used for the purposes of the referral program only. Your privacy is important to TELUS. We have a long-standing policy of protecting the privacy of our customers in all of our business operations. Please visit telusmobility.com/privacy for more information on the principles that govern the collection, use and disclosure of personal information. These principles reflect our continuing commitment to protecting our customers' privacy.
Apple iPad 8th Gen 64GB
1. HOW TO ENTER & ELIGIBILITY
To enter, entrants must be current TELUS EPP customers and complete the Refer a coworker submission form located at https://evs.telus.com/evs/referral. Each eligible referral will contribute one (1) entry into a draw for a chance to win. No other form of participation is accepted.
The contest is open to existing TELUS Exclusive Partner Program (“EPP”) customers from select organizations only.
To be eligible, entries must be received on or before July 31, 2021. To be eligible, you must be a Canadian resident 18 years of age or older, excluding Quebec. Proof of eligible employment required for all EPP offers.
By accepting these Contest Rules, entrants agree to any and all liability related to this contest by TELUS is limited to the value of the Prize(s) as defined hereinafter.
2. THE PRIZES
There will be one (1) winner. Winner will receive the following prize:
One (1) Apple iPad 8th Gen (approx retail value $600)
Prize must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions, is not transferable unless set out in the Contest Rules and cannot be exchanged with TELUS for cash. TELUS reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equivalent value if such prize becomes unavailable for any reason. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received.
3. THE DRAW
A random draw for the Prize will take place on or about August 15, 2021 at approximately 4PM/EST by a TELUS representative. The selected winner will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail. If the selected entrant cannot be reached within four (4) business days, or if the selected entrant does not meet any of the contest requirements, another entrant will be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
In order to win, the selected entrant must correctly answer unaided a mathematical skill-testing question and will be required to sign a standard release form. Failure to answer the skill-testing question correctly, comply with the Contest Rules or sign and return the release form within seven (7) days of receipt will result in disqualification and another entry will be selected until the Prize is awarded.
All entries become the property of TELUS. TELUS assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged entries. TELUS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, cancel or suspend this contest without prior notice. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with or unlawful in any way. Entries submitted by unauthorized means will be disqualified. In the event that it has been determined that an entry has been made in a manner not sanctioned by these rules and/or an entrant has submitted more than the number of entries permitted by these rules, the entrant and all of his/her entries will be disqualified. Entrants agree to abide by the contest rules and the decisions of the contest judges, which are final. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. All entrants that are customers of TELUS at the time of entry and/or at the time of Prize award must have their TELUS accounts in good standing (with a current account balance that is no more than 30 days past due) in order to be eligible to win the Prize.